EJIUBAS Paraffin Wax Warmer – Enjoy Your Home Paraffin Bath
With Ejiubas paraffin wax machine set, you can easily to get a time-saving and money-saving paraffin spa at home !
And it would be the most convenient set for your family/friends spa party!
Working voltage/frequency: AC (110 V-120 V/60 Hz)
Power rating: 265 W
External size: Width 12.09 in (30.7 cm), diameter 9.61 in (24.4 cm) and height 5.91 in (15 cm)
Internal size: Width 5.19 in (13.2 cm), diameter 3.62 in (9.2 cm) and height 3.74 in (9.5 cm)
Capacity: 2500 ml
Notes: The wax included could be re-used for 2-4 times (for personal use)
Larger Size & Upgrade Volume
Quick Melt in 20 minutes
Safer to use & No Burns
How to use this with no burns ?
Please test the temperature before dipping your hand into the melted wax.
Place this grid into the melt wax before dipping to avoid burns
Follow every steps we suggest in the user manual and the contents of this page below, and please be patient to wait for the wax cool enough before dipping
HOW TO USE THIS MACHINE
Heat Therapy for arthritis
Helpful for Daily Stress & Relief Sore Joints & Muscles
When the warm paraffin wax tightly contacts with your skin, it slowly releases its stored heat on the treatment area, and the heat penetrates deep into your muscles and joints, effectively relieving any discomfort, tension and soreness.
Relax Yourself & Hydrates & Exfoliates Skin
It helps on :
Undertake a Paraffin Wax Treatment
- #1: Place the machine on a flat surface and lift up the lid
- #2: Put the paraffin wax into the machine and put the lid back on
- #3: Connect the machine into the power
- #4: Set the temperature to either 140F or 167F depending on the wax melting speed, and let the wax melt completely
- #5: After the wax has melted, turn off the machine and put the heat insulating grid into the machine.
- #6: Check for suitable temperature before using the wax with the thermometer
- #7: Clean your skin completely before the treatment
- #8: Use the brush/silicone spatula to spread an even layer of wax onto your hands/the area you’re going to wax and wait for the wax to dry
- #9: After the wax has dried, slowly dip your hands into the melted wax, with your fingers outstretched
- #10: Leave your hands in for 20-30 seconds
- #11: Relate steps 9 and 10 at least 4-5 times until it forms a thick layer on your skin
- #12: To help achieve a better effect, wrap your hands with the glove liner and put on a pair of heat-preservation cotton gloves
- #13: After 10-20 minutes, take off the gloves and get rid of the liner
- #14: Remove the hardened wax from your hands
- 2 temperature setting from 60℃ to 75℃
- Please apply a thin layer of wax before use to test if the suitable temperature
- If you feel that the wax temperature is hot, please wait more 10-15 minutes before dipping
- With 60 ℃, it can enhance the using effet / promotes blood circulation/make your skin more smoother
- Please don’t add water inside the machine which will damage it
- Using Suggestions: For Personal Use(Avoid waste- Suggest Quantity):
- Hand/Elbow : about 900g wax
- Feet: about 1200g wax
【Helpful for Daily Stress & Pain Relief & Softens Skin】The paraffin wax smoothens and softens dry skin on hands, elbows, and feet;Heat therapy for stiff hands is great, this parrafin bath spa system at home is convenient and works great for arthritis. It’s not a cure but it can improve mobility
【2500ml & Well-fit Size for Your feet & hands & Elbows & Quick Melt】It is constructed of a sleek composite exterior and durable metal interior, and features a large open design for ample room (Size 12.08 * 9.6 * 5.91 Inch )to dip hands, feet, or elbows.It offers a suitable range of temperatures from 140 ℉ to 170 ℉, enables you to set your desired temperature.Melts wax quickly and evenly , takes just 20 minutes to fully melt 2 lbs of paraffin wax at 167 °F. Turn Off the machine when dipping.
【Wax Could be re-used for 2-4 times & One dip no more than 20 Minutes】Dip hand, elbow or heel several times to create a wax covering, then peel away wax to reveal softer, smoother-looking skin. Or use the silicone spatula/ brush to daup on the paraffin wax to the skin, smoother and more convenient.The thermal mitts and glove liners help to keep the warm and make the paraffin bath more efficient.
【Heat Insulating Grid & Machine Surface & No Hurt when using】A composite grill for use in the bottom of the tank is included to protect the heating surface, while integrated handles on the side of the unit provide safe and easy handling.And with a clear protective lid, you could check the wax melting status easily.
【How to Clean 】No special cleaning liquid needed, and please do not use idustrial solvent or frosted product to undertake cleanness. Just warm up the machine and melt the dried wax a little, and then take out the unmelted wax into your storage bag, then use a towel to wipe the machine interior is ok